After a day long work with strain: our body needs an optimum relaxation, but how? Yes now there is a need for a shower bath to invigorate body by draining out all the stress and tiredness. Every sprinkles of water from the shower can give you a relaxing bath and you will feel a sense of soothing in your body. Now I would like to ask you: can you think of your bathroom without showers?
For a refreshing body showering is the easiest and safest way, which can be used as per your choice and need. You can control the flow of water as well as temperature, whether you are looking for quick or slow flow of hot and cold water. You can find showers these days have appeared from manual hot and cold water to automatic sprays with water temperature regulator to control the temperature of the water according to your choice and preferences.
Why to use electric showers:
For today’s modern bathrooms home owners are looking for both style and performance of the shower and both are equally important now days. Bathroom showers come with many styles as follows:
Electric showers are allied with main water supply usually come with inbuilt heating system. They draw water from the mains cold water supply and heat it as it is used for bath. Electric showers can often be used in every home where there is not a hot stored water supply
In case of electric showers you don’t have to store hot water in your water tank, because it instantly heats the cold water once you use it. Electric showers are required less maintenance, provided you have to check and clean the tanks regularly. So you can say it as an economical shower with great performance.
Advantages of electric showers:
1) Electric showers are safer than tank-fed system
2) Electric showers are directly associated with the main water supply so that you don’t have to store hot water
3) Less maintenance and great versatility
4) It heats only the water which is going to be consumed.
5) Electric showers are Suitable for instantaneous showering during the summer. There is no need to store hot water
6) It doesn’t have to warm all the water to be used at home
7) Electric showers are self-contained, so they are easier to install than pumped or pressure showers
8) Most electric showers come complete with a variable power setting to give optimum economy
If you have low water pressure, an electric shower may not work efficiently.
(This post is created by the courtesy of http://www.purebathrooms.net)